Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Casual Friday Night

This one will be short and sweet. It is a relaxing Friday night, and I felt like wearing my favorite concert T and jeans. My first thought was that it wasn't a very 'fashionable' thing to share on the blog - but it is part of my style, and that is what this is all about. This T-shirt sports the name of my favorite band, The Avett Brothers, and so it is an authentic expression of me - and that is what style can be. My husband gave me this shirt for Christmas, which makes it even more special. I bought these jeans at a resale shop over 9 years ago for under $20. They are so soft and almost thread-bear in spots. There is something so satisfactory about wearing jeans until they develop holes. And while I love getting all gussied up, this is my husbands favorite look.  So while I don't wear this everywhere, it felt perfect for a night like tonight. 



No comments:

Post a Comment